Tron Latest News
- Argentina Is Focused On Cryptocurrencies Even On The Governmental Level - Tokenhell
- Flasko (FLSK) Presale Has Begun, and Tron (TRX) and Polygon (MATIC) Holders Are ...
- What's Next for Neutral Rated TRON (TRX)?
- Justin Sun pulls an FTX and offers to buy ailing Credit Suisse's assets - CryptoSlate
- Tron Price Analysis: When will TRX Crypto Stop Consolidating and Adopt Either of Trend?
- Umbrella Network Market Cap Reaches $729,679.62 (UMB) - The AM Reporter
- Terra Price Reaches $2.59 on Exchanges (LUNA) - The AM Reporter
- BNB Coin Up By 1% In Past 24Hrs, While Bitgert, Which Is Preparing To Become Next ...
- XRP, ADA Are Among Top Crypto "Exposures"- Report - TronWeekly
- Next Cryptocurrency to Explode in 2023 - Analytics Insight
- Can Supontis Outperform TRON? The United Arab Emirates Diving into the Metaverse! Tech ...
- Kim Kardashian Charged by SEC for Touting of Crypto Security
- Gleec BTC Exchange Expands Portfolio, Adds Over 100 New Trading Pairs - CoinCodex
- Terra (LUNA) Price Reaches $2.45 on Top Exchanges - The AM Reporter
- What you need to know about the Ethereum merge - Blockmanity
What Is TRON (TRX)?
TRON is a blockchain-based operating system that aims to ensure this technology is suitable for daily use. Whereas Bitcoin can handle up to six transactions per second, and Ethereum up to 25, TRON claims that its network has capacity for 2,000 TPS — 24/7.
This project is best described as a decentralized platform focused on content sharing and entertainment — and to this end, one of its biggest acquisitions was the file sharing service BitTorrent back in 2018.
Overall, TRON has divided its goals into six phases. These include delivering simple distributed file sharing, driving content creation through financial rewards, allowing content creators to launch their own personal tokens and decentralizing the gaming industry.
TRON is also one of the most popular blockchains for building DApps.
Who Are the Founders of TRON?
TRON was founded by Justin Sun, who now serves as CEO. Educated at Peking University and the University of Pennsylvania, he was recognized by Forbes Asia in its 30 Under 30 series for entrepreneurs.
Born in 1990, he was also associated with Ripple in the past — serving as its chief representative in the Greater China area.
What Makes TRON Unique?
TRON has positioned itself as an environment where content creators can connect with their audiences directly. By eliminating centralized platforms — whether they are streaming services, app stores or music sites — it is hoped that creators won’t end up losing as much commission to middlemen. In turn, this could also make content less expensive for consumers. Given how the entertainment sector is increasingly becoming digitized, TRON could have a headstart in applying blockchain technology to this industry.
The company also says that it has a talented and experienced developer team, based around the world, that has been drawn from major companies such as Ripple Labs.
Last but not least, whereas some other blockchain projects can be opaque about their plans for development, TRON offers a point of difference by delivering a roadmap that shows its intentions for the coming years.
Crypto News RSS is a Web Feed Portal that allows users to Access Latest Updates on Crypto News Websites. The information is fetched by Crypto News RSS feed reader that converts the files and the latest updates from websites into an easy-to-read format.