Solana Latest News
- Solana (SOL) Price Rebounds Breaking the $50 Psychological Barrier - Crypto News
- Bitcoin (BTC) Dominant Again as Altcoins Like Solana (SOL) Falter - Bloomberg - Inferse.com
- Solana (SOL) Price Rebounds Breaking The $50 Psychological Barrier - RecentlyHeard
- Market Wrap: Cryptos Decline Amid Choppy Trading, DeFi Tokens Underperform - CoinDesk
- Solana vs. Cardano: Who Will Survive the Bear? | InvestorPlace
- 'Grim Reapers' Revitalized To Examine Terra LUNA Downfall - BlockchainReporter
- Why Solana price could crash to $30 - FXStreet
- PancakeSwap, Solana, Stellar Lumens Price Analysis: 20 May - AMBCrypto
- Can Solana price enter a 50% relief rally? - FXStreet
- Avalanche Founder Slams Misinformation about AVAX in Terra Collapse: Details - U.Today
- Scalability research - CoinGeek
- Exploring the Possibility of a 40% Price Upswing for Cardano
- 6 Cryptos to Buy Now and Hold for the Long Term | InvestorPlace
- Solana on the Verge of Major Price Movement - Crypto Briefing
- Anchor saw $1 billion of liquidations during UST and Luna's death spiral - The Block
It has a circulating supply of 268,198,190 SOL coins and the max. supply is not available.
The top exchanges for trading in Solana are currently Binance, Huobi Global, OKEx, FTX, and HitBTC. You can find others listed on our crypto exchanges page.
What Is Solana (SOL)?
Solana is a highly functional open source project that banks on blockchain technology’s permissionless nature to provide decentralized finance (DeFi) solutions. While the idea and initial work on the project began in 2017, Solana was officially launched in March 2020 by the Solana Foundation with headquarters in Geneva, Switzerland.
The Solana protocol is designed to facilitate decentralized app (DApp) creation. It aims to improve scalability by introducing a proof-of-history (PoH) consensus combined with the underlying proof-of-stake (PoS) consensus of the blockchain.
Because of the innovative hybrid consensus model, Solana enjoys interest from small-time traders and institutional traders alike. A significant focus for the Solana Foundation is to make decentralized finance accessible on a larger scale.
Crypto News RSS is a Web Feed Portal that allows users to Access Latest Updates on Crypto News Websites. The information is fetched by Crypto News RSS feed reader that converts the files and the latest updates from websites into an easy-to-read format.