Dogecoin Latest News
- Cryptocurrency Prices Today: Bitcoin holds US$19k, DOGE lags Behind - Analytics Insight
- Dogecoin Sheds Nearly 2%, Yet Analysts Upbeat DOGE Can Breach $0.0788
- Dogecoin surpassed 4.4 million wallet addresses - The Cryptonomist
- Ethereum Tops This Major Level, Here Are Other Crypto Movers That Should Be On Your ...
- Dogecoin, Polygon, and Big Eyes Coin Hold Promises of High Profits in the Cryptocurrency Market
- With SHIB also rising, DOGE targets $0.0620 with an eye on $0.060 - KryptoTrends
- Influencers On Twitter Are Buzzing About The Big Eyes Coin Project. Could It Be The ... - CryptoMode
- 10 Best Memecoin Gainers of 2022 - InsideBitcoins.com
- Cryptocurrency News Live: Ethereum Shows Signs Of Recovery - ABP LIVE
- Ripple to PKR, USD on October 04, 2022 - Pkrevenue.com
- Snowfallprotocol.io (SNW) token is poised for better success than both Shiba Inu (SHIB) and ...
- Tamadoge Overtakes Market Cap of Samoyed Coin Three Days From Launch
- Bitcoin, Ethereum, Dogecoin Spike On Fed Pivot Hopes: Apex Crypto Poised To Remain ...
- Dogecoin (DOGE) And Shiba Inu (SHIB) Investors Are Participating In Flasko (FLSK) Presale
- TamaDoge SURGES past pre-sale price - why you need to invest now! - The Tech Report
It has a circulating supply of 128,523,145,008 DOGE coins and the max. supply is not available.
The top exchanges for trading in Dogecoin are currently Binance, Huobi Global, OKEx, HBTC, and Hydax Exchange. You can find others listed on our crypto exchanges page.
What Is Dogecoin?
Dogecoin (DOGE) is based on the popular “doge” Internet meme and features a Shiba Inu on its logo. The open-source digital currency was created by Billy Markus from Portland, Oregon and Jackson Palmer from Sydney, Australia, and was forked from Litecoin in December 2013. Dogecoin’s creators envisaged it as a fun, light-hearted cryptocurrency that would have greater appeal beyond the core Bitcoin audience, since it was based on a dog meme. Tesla CEO Elon Musk posted several tweets on social media that Dogecoin is his favorite coin.
How Do You Mine Dogecoin?
Dogecoin differs from Bitcoin’s proof-of-work protocol in several ways, one of which is by using Scrypt technology. The altcoin has also a block time of 1 minute, and the total supply is uncapped, which means that there is no limit to the number of Dogecoin that can be mined. You can mine Dogecoin either solo, or by joining a mining pool. A Doge miner can mine the digital currency on Windows, Mac or Linux, and with a GPU. As of 2014, you can also mine Litecoin in the same process of mining Dogecoin, as the processes were merged.
What Can Dogecoin Be Used For?
Dogecoin has been used primarily as a tipping system on Reddit and Twitter to reward the creation or sharing of quality content. You can get tipped Dogecoin by participating in a community that uses the digital currency, or you can get your Dogecoin from a Dogecoin faucet. A Dogecoin faucet is a website that will give you a small amount of Dogecoin for free as an introduction to the currency, so that you can begin interacting in Dogecoin communities.
Crypto News RSS is a Web Feed Portal that allows users to Access Latest Updates on Crypto News Websites. The information is fetched by Crypto News RSS feed reader that converts the files and the latest updates from websites into an easy-to-read format.