Ethereum Latest News
What Is Ethereum (ETH)?
Ethereum is a decentralized open-source blockchain system that features its own cryptocurrency, Ether. ETH works as a platform for numerous other cryptocurrencies, as well as for the execution of decentralized smart contracts.
Ethereum was first described in a 2013 whitepaper by Vitalik Buterin. Buterin, along with other co-founders, secured funding for the project in an online public crowd sale in the summer of 2014 and officially launched the blockchain on July 30, 2015.
Ethereum’s own purported goal is to become a global platform for decentralized applications, allowing users from all over the world to write and run software that is resistant to censorship, downtime and fraud.
- Polygon can now burn MATIC with the introduction of Ethereum's EIP-1559 upgrade - Nairametrics
- Bitcoin V/S Ethereum: Differences And Advantages - Honk News
- This Is Why Ethereum Is An Ultrasound Money! ETH Price Poised For $8k In Q1 2022! Here Is How?
- OpenSea Hits New ATH, Sets Record at $3.5B of Monthly Ethereum Trading Volume - Coinspeaker
- Crypto.com Loses $15 Million Worth of Ethereum to Hackers - U.Today
- Ethereum EIP-1559 Update Completed on Polygon, MATIC Token Becomes Deflationary
- Ethereum is like a global computer - Kanish Chugh - Livewire Markets
- Crypto Strategist Predicts Breakout for Ethereum Challenger Fantom (FTM), Says Solana ...
- Sotheby's Will Start Accepting Bitcoin, Ethereum, And USDC In Exchange For Rare Black Diamond
- ETH 2.0 Contract Surpasses 9 Million Ethereum Worth $28 Billion - Bitcoin News
- Ethereum price bound for another test of the psychological $4,000 barrier - FXStreet
- Polygon Expands Its Footprint As Evolving NFT And Gaming Ecosystems Seek Ethereum Alternatives
- USDC Flips USDT on Ethereum After Solana | BitcoinKE
- Ethereum check in - Mark Roddy - Livewire Markets
- Top cryptocurrency prices today: Bitcoin, Ethereum slip; Cardano zooms 7% - The Economic Times