Chainlink Latest News
What Is Chainlink?
Chainlink (LINK) is a decentralized oracle network which aims to connect smart contracts with data from the real world. Chainlink was developed by Sergey Nazarov, with Steve Ellis as the other co-founder. It held an ICO in September 2017, raising $32 million, with a total supply of 1 billion LINK tokens. LINK, the cryptocurrency native to the Chainlink decentralized oracle network, is used to pay node operators. Since the Chainlink network has a reputation system, node providers that have a large amount of LINK can be rewarded with larger contracts, while a failure to deliver accurate information results in a deduction of tokens. Developers describe LINK as “an ERC20 token, with the additional ERC223 ‘transfer and call’ functionality of transfer (address, uint256, bytes), allowing tokens to be received and processed by contracts within a single transaction.” Following the 2017 $32 million LINK ICO, 32 percent of LINK tokens were sent to node operators to incentivize the ecosystem and 30 percent stayed within Chainlink for development (35 percent were sold in the public token sale).
- Should You Buy Chainlink (LINK) Wednesday? - InvestorsObserver
- Buy Chainlink on a retracement as momentum remains strong after breakout - CoinJournal
- Chain Link Fencing Professional Market Size and Share 2022 | Global Industry Analysis By ...
- Chainlink Price Analysis: LINK Hovers Below $9.50; What's Next? - Coingape
- Will Carlossy Caterpillar Pass Solana and Chainlink In CoinMarketCap Rankings? | Mint
- Robinhood Web3 Crypto Wallet Waitlist Surpasses 1 Million Customers - U.Today
- When it comes to CoinMarketCap rankings, will Carlossy Caterpillar surpass Solana and Chainlink?
- Chainlink's Latest Count Of Active Addresses Stands At 2593 - CFDTrading
- Nuri, German Crypto Bank Files For Insolvency
- Everything You Need To Know About: Chainlink VRF - Blockchain Magazine
- Here's My Top Cryptocurrency to Buy in August | The Motley Fool
- Chainlink (LINK) Will Not Support Forked Versions of Ethereum (ETH) After the Merge
- Michael Van De Poppe Predicts Bullis Targest For Cardano, Chainlink And Other Altcoins
- Cardano, Chainlink and Two Additional Altcoins in Strong Uptrends With More Rallies in Sight
- ChainLink price analysis: LINK spikes to $9.2 after strong bullish trend | Cryptopolitan