Bitcoin Latest News
What Is Bitcoin (BTC)?
Bitcoin is a decentralized cryptocurrency originally described in a 2008 whitepaper by a person, or group of people, using the alias Satoshi Nakamoto. It was launched soon after, in January 2009.
Bitcoin is a peer-to-peer online currency, meaning that all transactions happen directly between equal, independent network participants, without the need for any intermediary to permit or facilitate them. Bitcoin was created, according to Nakamoto’s own words, to allow “online payments to be sent directly from one party to another without going through a financial institution.”
Some concepts for a similar type of a decentralized electronic currency precede BTC, but Bitcoin holds the distinction of being the first-ever cryptocurrency to come into actual use.
- Elon Musk Reveals Wild '$1 Billion' Democrat Donation Theory After Bitcoin And Crypto ... - Forbes
- Billionaire Mike Novogratz Predicts Bitcoin Will Explode by Over 2800% – But There's a Catch
- BlocksBridge Launches TheMinerMag to Set New Standards of Research and Transparency ...
- Approximately 78% Of Bitcoin Out Of Circulation From Crypto Exchanges - The Dales Report
- Fidelity Investments launched Fidelity Crypto To Trade Bitcoin And Ethereum
- Crypto Technicals: Has Bitcoin Hit A Bottom? - BQ Prime
- From bitcoin to 'spit coin,' cryptocurrency sure to spawn other forms of money: Blundo
- Bitcoin Price Prediction: Experts predict explosive growth as BTC breaks above ... - Crypto News
- European Bitcoin Company Relai Reports Record Volumes Despite ECB's Bitcoin Warning
- 1 Reason Investors Should Have Confidence in Bitcoin | The Motley Fool
- Traverse Bay Farms – America's Super Fruit Company Accepts Bitcoin Using Coinbase
- CryptoSlate Wrapped Daily: Bitcoin falls 1.4% after US payroll data, FTX Japan works to offer liquidity
- Sales of Bitcoin Mining Rigs in Russia Surge in Q4: Report - CryptoPotato
- Why Bitcoin [BTC] may have one last dance to $12,800 before critical moment - AMBCrypto
- What Data Does the Bitcoin Blockchain Store? - MakeUseOf