Bitcoin Latest News
What Is Bitcoin (BTC)?
Bitcoin is a decentralized cryptocurrency originally described in a 2008 whitepaper by a person, or group of people, using the alias Satoshi Nakamoto. It was launched soon after, in January 2009.
Bitcoin is a peer-to-peer online currency, meaning that all transactions happen directly between equal, independent network participants, without the need for any intermediary to permit or facilitate them. Bitcoin was created, according to Nakamoto’s own words, to allow “online payments to be sent directly from one party to another without going through a financial institution.”
Some concepts for a similar type of a decentralized electronic currency precede BTC, but Bitcoin holds the distinction of being the first-ever cryptocurrency to come into actual use.
- What's next for bitcoin as the cryptocurrency wrestles with $24,000 - CNBC
- BlackRock launches spot Bitcoin private trust - Fox Business
- Long-Term Holders And Derivative Market Traders See Opportunity With The Current Bitcoin Price
- Bitcoin and Ethereum enjoy a bullish week while Bored Ape Yacht Club goes south
- BlackRock launches private trust to track the price of Bitcoin - YouTube
- Kenyan Electoral Board Designs A Transparent Voting System That Mirrors The Bitcoin Blockchain
- Here are Bitcoin price levels to watch as BTC dips 5% from highs - Cointelegraph
- Bitcoin, Bitcoiners, Truth, Beauty And Love
- BlackRock introduces spot bitcoin private trust for US institutional clients
- Larry Fink doubles back on Bitcoin - Politico
- Ballet Crypto CEO Very Bullish on Bitcoin, Cryptocurrency - Bloomberg.com
- Elon Musk Says He Thinks He Knows the Real Identity of Satoshi Nakamoto - Futurism
- Peter Schiff urges investors to sell Bitcoin amid current 'sucker rally' - Finbold
- Strike Launches Visa Card For Bitcoin Transactions - The Crypto Times
- The Bitcoin Association for BSV appoints Dr Catherine Lephoto as a new ambassador in the ...