Binance Coin Latest News
What Is Binance Coin (BNB)?
BNB was launched through an initial coin offering in 2017, 11 days before the Binance cryptocurrency exchange went online. It was originally issued as an ERC-20 token running on the Ethereum network, with a total supply capped at 200 million coins, and 100 million BNBs offered in the ICO. However, the ERC-20 BNB coins were swapped with BEP2 BNB on a 1:1 ratio in April 2019 with the launch of the Binance Chain mainnet, and are now no longer hosted on Ethereum.
BNB can be used as a payment method, a utility token to pay for fees on the Binance exchange and for participation in token sales on the Binance launchpad. BNB also powers the Binance DEX (decentralized exchange).
- Just-In: Binance Freezes $450K Stolen From Curve.Finance (CRV) - Coingape
- ANKR Rallies 50% After Binance Strategic Investment While Bitcoin, Ethereum Trade Muted
- BTC, ADA, BNB, DOGE and SHIB Price Analysis for August 12 - U.Today
- Binance recovers the majority of funds stolen from Curve Finance - Investing.com
- Binance recovers the majority of funds stolen from Curve Finance | The Financial Express
- Binance seizes over $450K worth of crypto assets stolen from Curve Finance - CoinJournal
- Ethereum price analysis: ETH still trades at $1,900, swift retrace incoming? | Cryptopolitan
- Uzbekistan Blocks Foreign Crypto Exchanges Including Binance and FTX - BeInCrypto
- 5 Biggest Digital Currencies in the World - Insider Monkey
- Binance Chief Says Exchange 'Froze/Recovered 83%+ of Curve Stolen Funds'
- Binance Recovers Stolen Funds From Curve Finance - Bitcoinik
- Binance to Support the Monero Network Upgrade and Hard Fork - CryptoNewsZ
- Binance Coin Price Prediction: Will BNB Hit $350? - InvestingCube
- Filecoin (FIL) Price: Bearish Breakout Envisaged
- Mehracki Token, Shiba Inu, and ApeCoin: Meme Coins That Could Make You A Millionaire